Do you know what to do if you’ve been involved in a car wreck?
1. STOP – Never drive away from the scene of an accident. Pull over to the side of the road if possible so you do not block traffic or risk another accident. Put your emergency lights on.
2. CALL THE POLICE – Immediately call the police for help and tell them if you need medical assistance. Filing a police report is very important when it comes time to proving fault and winning a case/settlement from the insurance company.
3. TAKE PICTURES AND ASK QUESTIONS – Take pictures of the entire scene. Your insurance company will need full names, addresses and phone numbers of everyone involved, including drivers, passengers, pedestrians and any witnesses.
4. GET MEDICAL HELP – If you have been seriously injured you will probably be taken directly to a hospital emergency room. However, many injuries like whiplash do not show up right away. Seek medical care to attend to any and all injuries.
5. CALL THE TEXAS BULLDOG FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Before you talk to the insurance company, MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO THE TEXAS BULLDOG FIRST!
We’re ready to FIGHT! Because we don’t just bark, We BITE!